You have no items in your shopping cart.
1. How Do I Contact You? Reach us by phone at 1-800-726-9451 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact us during our normal office hours which is Monday-Sunday 9am-9pm EST. If we’re not available, we typically respond to inquiries within 24 hours.
2. How can I pay? We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, and JCB and we also take PayPal. Amounts are usually shown in US dollars.
3. How Do I Track My Order? Once you’ve placed an order, an email will be sent to you with your order number, order details, and tracking number(s). The easiest way to check your delivery schedule is to go on our website and go to "Order Status" and then enter in your order number, name, or email address. Otherwise you can just follow the link on the email to view your delivery status.
4. What Is The Shipping Cost? Shipping to the United States and Canada is Free. We use FedEx, UPS and USPS for shipping to the US and Canada Post for shipping to Canada. We even provide free shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. We even cover sales taxes and duties on shipping.
5. Do you ship internationally? Yes, we ship worldwide.
6. Can I Ship To A Different Location than my Billing Address? Yes, just indicate the shipping address when prompted.
8. Why do we use Ultrasonic Welding? Ultrasonic welding is an industrial technique to weld pieces together and it’s commonly used for plastics or for joining dissimilar materials. So, for our car covers we use ultrasonic welding rather than double stitching to make sure that they’re perfectly waterproof.
9. How should I wash my car cover? You can wash your car cover with a commercial washing machine as long as it doesn’t have a central agitator or you can also wash your cover by hand. Try using a delicate soap like Woolite and remember to always set the washer to the delicate setting. Only use cold water.
10. How should I dry my car cover? We recommend air drying your cover only.
11. How do I install my car cover? You can find out which side is the front of the cover by checking for the tag, which is located on the front. Put the cover on your car from front to back and then make sure to stretch the hems of the cover over the bumpers of your car.